Today I am grateful for:
- Social Media having an on/off switch. It’s not a requirement. It can enhance your life but if it becomes a hindrance, it can easily be removed.
- Change in the weather. It’s days like today that make last Saturday (and hopefully tomorrow) seem THAT much better!
- Friends and neighbors that do things like get me a Peachtree number so I am ready to go, come July 4th.
- Quality automobiles that don’t leave me and/or my family stranded.
- Freedom. As often as I overlook the freedoms I do have in live, I still remain eternally grateful for the freedoms I have in life.